IUOE Illinois Territories Map




Anytime you are working as an IUOE Operating Engineer outside of Local 520's jurisdiction, you must clear in with that Local!!

You should also request a reciprocity form and submit it to the IUOE Local whose territory you are working In. This gives the jurisdictional IUOE Local authorization to transfer your Health and Welfare hours back to your home Local. By accessing, completing and sending this form to the IUOE Local you are working under, you may reduce the time it takes to receive transferred hours, which could affect your eligibility.

Please request these forms from your steward or the office for which Local you are working.